Public Hearing - April 29, 2013 - Zoning Code Amendments04/01/2013
The Mayor & City Council of the City of Lewes, met in session on March 18, 2013, at which time a quorum pertaining at all times thereto, declared a PUBLIC HEARING shall be held to consider the subject of further amending CHAPTER 197 ZONING of the Municipal Code of the City of Lewes Delaware and whether t is in the public interest to do so, on the following date:
Monday April 29, 2013, commencing at 7pm
at Lewes City Hall, 114 E. Third Street Lewes DE 19958
Amendments to be considered are listed in title only and are available in full at Lewes City Hall or by clicking on the links below.
1. SECTION 197a, TABLE OF PERMITTED USES & STRUCTURES, & SECTION 197-93, ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEWS, VARIANCES & SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS, relating to permitting certain uses & structures in the Marine Commercial Zoning District by Special Exception
2. SECTION 197-53, relating to front yards in corner & through lots;
3. SECTION 197-54, relating to fences, hedgerows & landscaping along the Lewes-Rehoboth Canal;
4. SECTION 197-106 & ATTACHMENT 1, TABLE OF PERMITTED USES, relating to boatslips in the Open Space Zoning District;
5. CHAPTER 197, ZONING, SECTION 197-106, DEFINITIONS, "Dwelling, Townhouse";
6. ATTACHMENT 3, TABLE OF DIMENSIONAL REGULATIONS, FOR R-5, LC & LC(H) ZONES, relating to the DIMENSIONAL REGULATIONS of "Dwelling" "Townhouse" & "Dwelling, Two-Family";
7. TABLE 197a, TABLE OF PERMITTED USE & STRUCTURES, relating to permitting Places of Worship in all Zoning Districts except the Open Space Zone.