The Lewes Canalfront Park & Marina is over three acres adjacent to the Lewes & Rehoboth Canal, the 1938 Overfalls Lightship, historic Lifesaving Station and the Lewes Little League ball fields, along Front Street in Lewes Delaware.
The park’s amenities include:
- 19 slip marina with floating docks ranging in size from 24 to 40 feet in length
- Pump out facilities
- Fishing pier with shelter
- Cedar canal front boardwalk
- Village green
- Lighted walkways with benches and shade arbors
- Landscaping using native waterfront plants
- Restroom facilities
- Canal overlook deck & pier
- Gazebo & arbor
- Boat ramp for kayaks, canoes and other small boats
- 28 space metered parking lot
- Handicap ramp from the street to the Village Green and walkways
Special events, such as weddings, may be held in the park with prior reservation. Please call (302) 645-7777 x100 for further information.
For information on the Canalfront Park Marina, please visit the Marinas page.
Adjacent to the Park are the City tennis and basketball court. Also included at the park is the Children’s Playground. The playground is for children 10 years old and under.
The schedule for use of the Tennis Courts for Tennis and Pickleball may be found here